Does this keyboard allow key rearrangement for Dvorak?
I tried apple aluminium keyboard with numeric pad and had to sadly return that one because F and J keys had their bases rotated 90 degrees, thus making it impossible to rearrange keys for Dvorak layout by simply rearranging keycaps.
Please, clarify if all letter and number keys have same bases to attach keycaps.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is,or when will, a Dvorak keyboard be available ?
- Asked by Roy R from Glen Ellyn
- Flag as inappropriate (Is,or when will, a Dvorak keyboard be available ?)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard for 9.7‑inch iPad Pr…
Does this keyboard light up? Are the keys backlit?
- Asked by Maryjane C from Bridgewater
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this keyboard light up? Are the keys backlit?)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard for 12.9‑inch iPad P…
Has the keyboard got the British £ key
- Asked by Oly L
- Flag as inappropriate (Has the keyboard got the British £ key)
- Asked about: Logitech Canvas Keyboard Case for i…
No answers yet