Do I need an APP to use my iPad Pro Pencil? I'm new to everything and just figured I could open "notes" and just start writing.
2 Answers from the Community
No. Just plug the Pencil directly into your iPad Pro prior to first use; this automatically pairs the Pencil with the iPad via Bluetooth. From there, you can unplug the Pencil and use it indefinitely.
- Answered by Mark O from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
In order to use the pencil with the notes app, you have to click on the on the little pencil picture when you open a new note.
- Answered by Lynn R from Corona
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
what apps support the pencil now? I just bought the iPad Pro and haven't found one yet. Notes does not seem to support it..
- Asked by Joel K from Santa Monica
- Flag as inappropriate (what apps support the pencil now? I just bought the iPad Pro and haven't found one yet. Notes does not seem to support it..)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil for iPad Pro