I've noticed that there are no visible speaker holes at the top of the iPhone 7, but will this case muffle the stereo sound?
3 Answers from the Community
No, the second speaker is embedded in the earpiece. There will be no muffling, no need to worry.
- Answered by Cole P from Pollock Pines
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The case won't muffle the sound as the earpiece is the second speaker.
- Answered by James T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
The other speaker to make it stereo sound is the ear piece that you use for taking phone calls. It uses that in addition to the main speaker on the bottom of the phone. So there isn't actually a separate speaker grill on the top of the phone because it is on the front above the display. So in short this case will not affect the audio quality at all :)
- Answered by Dan S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
The iphone 7 has a stereo speakers. One on the bottom and one on the top. Does this case take into account that top speaker so sound isn't covered?
- Asked by Ken B from Ashland
- Flag as inappropriate (The iphone 7 has a stereo speakers. One on the bottom and one on the top. Does this case take into account that top speaker so sound isn't covered?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Leather Case - (PRODUCT)RE…