Is there another remote for the latest AppleTV 4Ks anywhere or other option where I won't have to use this touch pad, my old hands can't always do it.
It's very frustrating for my shaking hands to not go past what I'm trying to get the thing to stay on and click it too. Entering my password to purchase a video is nearly impossible.
1 Answer from the Community
Yes! You can get an Apple Remote for $20 or you can use any remote that you want. You can use an old remote by going into the Settings App > Remotes and Devices > Learn Remote and following the instructions there The Apple remote is designed for older Apple TVs but still works (I can't add links so search "Apple Remote" on this website)
- Answered by Isak W from Rochester, Mn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
to use remotely, do I have to have apple TV?
- Asked by Joseph T from Des Moines
- Jul. 28, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate to use remotely, do I have to have apple TV?
Can I use this to connect my new Apple TV to my old Apple TV as we need to use the audio optical port for sound?
Can it be used to film art studio hand demos?
- Asked by Christina S from Fullerton
- May 21, 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Can it be used to film art studio hand demos?
No answers yet