can the silicon case get wet? what happens to microfiber when wet?
- Asked by fn from Harrisburg
- Flag as inappropriate (can the silicon case get wet? what happens to microfiber when wet?)
2 Answers from the Community
It doesn’t absorb it or anything. This is silicone so it just rolls off of the case.
- Answered by Tyler A from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Hey, Rick. Hope your well.
I'm here to answer your question! :) Or at least try to, haha!
So, the silicon is kind of like a plastic type feel but with a cloth like feel and look. If you get it wet, I imagine it leaves a wet mark, like when you accidently spill water on a shirt. You have that mark until it dries. I don't believe anything bad should happen, and it shouldn't fall apart. It would have said in the specs area of the Apple Page "keep away from water," so, if you didn't see that, I imagine it would be fine.
- Answered by Bryan M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
what is the weight of the iphone 8 plus silicone case
- Asked by Alan M
- Mar. 12, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the weight of the iphone 8 plus silicone case)
- Asked about: iPhone 8 Plus / 7 Plus Silicone Cas…