The iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 8 Plus are slightly different sizes -- both in length and width. How does this case fit both?
1 Answer from the Community
The difference in size is within the tolerance of what the cases fit.
The difference in height & width is 0.2mm which is ~8/1000 of an inch, or about the thickness of 2 human hairs.
- Answered by Franz D from Durham
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this case fit the 6s plus?
- Asked by Krista W from Frisco
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this case fit the 6s plus?)
- Asked about: iPhone 8 Plus / 7 Plus Silicone Cas…
No answers yet
Will I phone X case fit I phone 8 plus
- Asked by Rochelle M from Hope Mills
- Flag as inappropriate (Will I phone X case fit I phone 8 plus)
- Asked about: iPhone
Will this fit the iPhone 6 Plus?
- Asked by Colton D from Mckinney
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this fit the iPhone 6 Plus?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus Leather Cas…