Does it supoort ipad air 2?
i have charge my ipad and iphone using this lightning dock.
1 Answer from the Community
I wouldn't. While you can plug it in, the iPad Air 2 is too heavy and will tumble over. It also puts a lot of pressure on the lightning connector which I would be afraid could cause it to snap off (even though it does feel very secure).
- Answered by Tim B from North Arlington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is it compatible with the ipad air 2
- Asked by Hahn Loeser P from Cleveland
- Flag as inappropriate (is it compatible with the ipad air 2)
- Asked about: Lightning to VGA Adapter
Can it charge an ipad air 2?
- Asked by Hana M
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it charge an ipad air 2?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
No answers yet