What protection will it give the phone if dropped
- Asked by Todd D from Victor
- Flag as inappropriate (What protection will it give the phone if dropped)
3 Answers from the Community
I have the iPhone 6S version of this case and it has been great. I've dropped it a few times, including once onto cobbles in Belgium (which took a dent out of the corner of the leather but left the phone untouched) and once out of a Toyota truck onto the road in the US (couple of scratches that buffed out on the case and no phone damage.) It has a tiny lip around the front that stops the screen hitting the floor, so the time I drunkely sent it skidding face down across a concrete floor it again emerged unscathed.
Don't know if I'm just lucky but 2 years on my phone still looks mint, and will have great resale value, so I've ordered one of these to go with my iPhone X.
- Answered by Matt D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The protective barrier resides in the full leather protection on all sides. This should absorb most of the impact and protect the screen as well.
- Answered by Anthony P from Pasadena
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I’ve actually dropped it a few times & zero damage done. The cover closes to lock phone which is best use w/face recognition open it unlock close it lock. It’s pretty cool. & I do not find it a problem what so ever taking photos the way it bends it never covers my lenses unless I force it to maybe it’s just how mine broke in ? But I don’t have an issue perfect case for functionality and protection for iPhone X
- Answered by John L from Medford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Will this protect the screen if the phone is dropped?
- Asked by Daniel D from Philadelphia
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this protect the screen if the phone is dropped?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Silicone Case - (PROD…
Will this case protect the phone if dropped?
- Asked by Nancy G from East Brunswick
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this case protect the phone if dropped?)
- Asked about: iPhone 8 Plus / 7 Plus Leather Case…