Does it protects the rear camera as much as it does for the front screen?
I have had an iPhone 7 Plus for a little over a year and the rear camera has been damaged twice from accidental dropping. Would this leather case provide a cushioned effect that may be able to protect the rear camera of my new iPhone X? I would hate to pay for an expensive case if this wouldn't offer the kind of protection I needed.
2 Answers from the Community
- Answered by Kaveer G from Lafayette
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, it has a lip which when placed down the camera doesn't touch :)
- Answered by Luke A from Upper Coomera
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can the front cover be used with out the rear case?
- Asked by Levi S from Princeton
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the front cover be used with out the rear case?)
- Asked about: iPad Air 2 Smart Case - Black