How does the band fasten?
- Asked by Andrew H from Millsboro
- Flag as inappropriate (How does the band fasten?)
2 Answers from the Community
This band is made of a specially designed hook and loop type tape. Instead of deep, open loops that would eventually get unraveled to a fuzzy mess, the loops appear to be closed, i.e. With both ends connected to the tape. The hook part is quite shallow compared to regular Velcro-brand tape, resulting in a nubby rather than a scratchy surface. Whether this modification proves to be durable over time remains to be seen, but it certainly ends up being very soft and comfortable to wear. The band has the hook fasteners on one end, and it's one continuous tape, so the fastener end folds over and attaches to the looped surface, which gives the wearer the ability to adjust the length to the individual's wrist size. Finally, there's a safety bar on the hook end, which keeps the band from becoming detached from the watch itself and maintaining the closed loop, thus preventing loss of the Watch. Excellent design.
- Answered by Terry A from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Osahon O from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does the Dual Band run on a Single Signal or a seperate one for each?
- Asked by Max P from Ormiston
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Dual Band run on a Single Signal or a seperate one for each?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
Will the loop magnetic band magnet be strong enough to hold watch in place during athletic activities. Off brand was not
- Asked by Mike M from Mooresville
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the loop magnetic band magnet be strong enough to hold watch in place during athletic activities. Off brand was not)
- Asked about: 38mm Ruby (PRODUCT)RED Classic Buck…