Does Apple have a chart that lists the charging speeds: for the different phones and chargers? E.g. full charge in 30min, 60min, 120min? etc.
With all the new chargers apple has (5W, 10W, 12W, 30W, etc.) it isn't clear to me (or others) what the recommended chargers are to have. I see that there is a difference in USB as well (Type-A and Type-C) that can work with the phone too. When i've bought my older iPhones (3 to 7) they all came with the 5w USB Type A tiny charger and that didn't seem to give me the fastest time... While the specs of Watts, Volts, amps, are listed... its hard to just find a clear answer on time to charge because that is what we really care about.
1 Answer from the Community
No but anything above 29w will charge at 18w speeds as thats the max input of the iphone
- Answered by Michael L from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there a function to use this case while it has a full charge, and not have it charge your phone?
- Asked by Ryan T from Saint Augustine
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a function to use this case while it has a full charge, and not have it charge your phone?)
- Asked about: iPhone XS Smart Battery Case - Whit…
Wireless Charging Compatibility
- Asked by Stella D from Nixa
- Flag as inappropriate (Wireless Charging Compatibility)
- Asked about: OtterBox Figura Series Case for iPh…
No answers yet
Can I charge my I phone 5 with my I pad charger?
- Asked by James J from Mogadore
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge my I phone 5 with my I pad charger?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter