What is the maximum wattage power block that can be used safely to charge up the new Wireless case using a Lighting connector? 5W? 30W? 61W?
1 Answer from the Community
You can use any wattage power block safely. From what I know, the AirPods have their own built-in protection so you can’t damage them by charging with too high of wattage.
- Answered by Marineta S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can the 30W-C Power Adapter be safely used to charge my AirPods 2? Thank you in advance!
- Asked by Milton T from Woodland Hills
- Aug. 20, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the 30W-C Power Adapter be safely used to charge my AirPods 2? Thank you in advance!)
- Asked about: 30W USB-C Power Adapter
What is the power output for the USB A ports?
- Asked by Benjamin H
- Aug. 19, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the power output for the USB A ports?)
- Asked about: CalDigit TS3 Plus Dock