Does the case charge your phone automatically all day keeping it at 100% non-stop? because if so doesn't keeping a phone at 100% damage battery?
2 Answers from the Community
It keeps the iPhone at 100% charge but manages the power output in a way it doesn't damage the battery
- Answered by Leo B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes it will keep your phone at 100% . You will see the green lightning bolt always lit while the case in one the phone and the phone is at 100 percent.
- Answered by Donald H from South Lake Tahoe
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can you keep this plugged into your iphone 7 all day or is it bad for the phones battery?
- Asked by William N T from Barre
- Sep. 19, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you keep this plugged into your iphone 7 all day or is it bad for the phones battery?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case - (PROD…
When Phone is charged to 100% will lighting dock stop charging?
- Asked by Gilbert A
- May 19, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (When Phone is charged to 100% will lighting dock stop charging?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - Space Grey