Are you able to skip/repeat a song while paired and from the controls on the wireless earphones? Or are you only able to adjust volume? Thank you!
2 Answers from the Community
I just tested pause/play (single click), skip forward a track (double click) and skip back a track (triple click) and they work great. Volume up and down also work (there are three buttons total, as on the EarPods or other Apple ear bugs). And you can press and hold volume down to quickly silence (or just click middle button once to pause, duh). You can also triple click and hold to rewind, but it does so in chunks of time (iTunes anyway) since there is wireless delay. (Double click and hold also works to fast forward.) Tested all of this with iTunes 184.108.40.206 and iPhone 6s (running iOS 10.2.1) with Apple Music app. (Controls seem to work on third party apps such as Overcast, a podcast player for iOS.)
- Answered by Jared U from Sherman Oaks
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Not from the first version (2016). Only play and stop. Skip/repeat added on newer one (2018). If your seeing a lower price it’s likely 2016.
- Answered by Naomi A from Montreal
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this remote will pair with the Apple TV if you lost the original remote. I brought this from a pawn shop without a remote.
- Asked by Morleeta D from Gainesville
- Mar. 4, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this remote will pair with the Apple TV if you lost the original remote. I brought this from a pawn shop without a remote.)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
Can they be charged from a different case?
- Asked by Ross M
- Aug. 15, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Can they be charged from a different case?)
- Asked about: Powerbeats Pro - Totally Wireless E…
No answers yet
Can I trade my old case to buy the new wireless case?
- Asked by Melina M from Portland
- Apr. 15, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I trade my old case to buy the new wireless case?)
- Asked about: Wireless Charging Case for AirPods