Is this 18W charger QC 3.0 compliant / Approved?
QC 3.0 is a charging protocol designed by Qualcomm, it offers stepless multi-voltage charging from 3.7V to 20V; a device can receive the perfect voltage and current optimized to its exact charging state.
- Asked by Mitchell C
- Flag as inappropriate Is this 18W charger QC 3.0 compliant / Approved?
1 Answer from the Community
This charger only complies to USB-PD standard, which Qualcomm only adopted as QC 4"+" (pronounced as plus), with no backward compatibility.
- Answered by Chi Man T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can these be used with iPhone Pro 18W Charger?
- Asked by Susan M from Hoboken
- Oct. 14, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Can these be used with iPhone Pro 18W Charger?
I this compatible with 18W fast charging?
- Asked by Cormac Y from Toronto
- Oct. 7, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate I this compatible with 18W fast charging?