Can the warranty card be use to redeem a new set if the earphones broke by itself within less than 1 year ?
Mine didn't had any problems yet. Just wondering if i could redeem a new one by using the wareanty card. Since it is not cheap then i assume i could get a new one if mine will be having any problem in the future. Hoping to get response ASAP :-)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
what is the warranty for this power adapter? My first one lasted less than a year.
- Asked by Laurie E from Chicago
- Mar. 24, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the warranty for this power adapter? My first one lasted less than a year.)
Apple 60W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter
Is there a warranty on this product?
- Asked by Karen W from San Angelo
- Jul. 26, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a warranty on this product?)
- Asked about: Smart Folio for 12.9-inch iPad Pro …
Personal Engraving impact on warranty?
- Asked by Faiyaz K from Tucker
- Mar. 20, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Personal Engraving impact on warranty?)
- Asked about: AirPods with Charging Case