Can I Connect my iPhone 11 Pro to my LG TV using this adapter?
- Asked by Alejandro B from Potomac
- Flag as inappropriate Can I Connect my iPhone 11 Pro to my LG TV using this adapter?
2 Answers from the Community
No. The iPad Pro now has a USB-C port but the iPhone still has a Lightning port. Use the Lightning Digital AV Adapter instead.
- Answered by Joseph V from Fort Langley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I believe it’s compatible with most iPhones. I have an iPhone Xs Max, and we use mine all the time to watch movies, etc, on my T.V. Anything that’s displayed on my phone is mirrored onto the T.V. screen. We watch Apple T.V., Netflix, Hulu, Tubi, etc... It’s great when you are traveling, or don’t have access to internet service. The only thing I would suggest is to get an HDMI cord that is long enough to reach from your television to where you are sitting and using your phone. Otherwise, you’ll soon discover it’s a pain getting up all the time and going over to your phone to sort through movies and watch trailers, pause your movie, rewind it, etc.... Hope my respond is helpful. 🙂
- Answered by Stacie M from Flint
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I use the AirPods Pro with my LG TV with Bluetooth
- Asked by Carol E S from Sheboygan
- Feb. 2, 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Can I use the AirPods Pro with my LG TV with Bluetooth
Can I use this to watch iPlayer when I am in Spain on a LG tv
- Asked by Rex C
- May 7, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Can I use this to watch iPlayer when I am in Spain on a LG tv
Will I be able to connect my 11” iPad Pro to my tv using this lead?
- Asked by David S
- Dec. 10, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Will I be able to connect my 11” iPad Pro to my tv using this lead?