How high of a drop is this rated for?
Has any testing been done to guarantee the phone will not break at a given height?
2 Answers from the Community
I don't think there is a drop rating, but I've had the same product on my iPhone 7 for 2 year and it has survived numerous drops from waist height with no damage whatsoever, it looks like Day 1.
- Answered by Louis M from Tempe
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Although not scientific I have dropped mine from the driver seat of a semi truck onto concrete and the phone was safe and sound. The corners where roughed up quite a bit. But the phone was protected.
- Answered by Michael M from Mt. Pulaski
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does the silicon or leather case have a drop protection rating? If so, what are the ratings?
- Asked by Sandra A from Coldspring
- Sep. 16, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the silicon or leather case have a drop protection rating? If so, what are the ratings?)
- Asked about: iPhone XS Max Leather Case - (PRODU…
is the siri remote IP rated at all?
- Asked by David L from Canton
- Dec. 7, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (is the siri remote IP rated at all?)
- Asked about: Siri Remote
No answers yet