Can we use airpods pro while i am taking a shower?
I saw somebody answered someone that airpods pro are ok for raining so does it works with showering?
1 Answer from the Community
Despite being IPX4 rated, it is not recommended that they are used while showering. It's meant for light splashes or sweat or light rain, not high-velocity streams of water. Also, the soaps and other substances used in the shower can damage and degrade the water-resistant coating. It is not recommended.
- Answered by Oliver N from Whitefish Bay
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can these be worn inside a steam shower?
- Asked by Steven B from Howell
- Apr. 12, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Can these be worn inside a steam shower?
Can we take this on the plane?
- Asked by Boonyaphu B from La Cygne
- Dec. 13, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Can we take this on the plane?
Given that it is lithium, can we take it on a transatlantic flight?
- Asked by Lee S from Lewisville
- Jun. 5, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Given that it is lithium, can we take it on a transatlantic flight?