Can these be used separately? For instance using one with full audio (both channels) while cycling or running?
1 Answer from the Community
Based on what it says in the description, yes, you can use one ear or the other or both at the same time. Each headphone side has volume and track control. I would recommend checking to see if it is best for your phone to be in Mono-Audio mode, but it will likely take care of it for you when you are just using one, very similarly to the AirPods.
- Answered by Jonathan L from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Deaf in one ear - can you use one Pod at a time?
- Asked by David K from Gladstone
- Jun. 4, 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Deaf in one ear - can you use one Pod at a time?
Can this monitor be used while running Windows via Bootcamp?
- Asked by Rommie J from Berkeley
- Nov. 25, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Can this monitor be used while running Windows via Bootcamp?