How tall is the post?______ Can this be used with any VESA-compatible monitor?______
- Asked by F F from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (How tall is the post?______ Can this be used with any VESA-compatible monitor?______)
1 Answer from the Community
The post is 20" in height plus about 1.5" for the plastic cap. The mounting plate on the arm is not threaded and therefore likely would accept many other standard vesa mounts. The arm is connected to the apple vesa mount which indicates use for other products would seem to be fine. The only caveat i would say is to stay within the limits of the weight limitation which apple indicates as 31 lbs.
- Answered by Troy H from Ottawa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does this support standard VESA mounts?
- Asked by David O from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate (does this support standard VESA mounts?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 4K Display