Can I use my apple 85w mag safe power adapter in the USA , I bought my MacBook Pro in australia where I live . Iam travelling to NY

  • Asked about:  QA Apple MagSafe Power Adapter

1 Answer from the Community

  • Answer

    You will need an adapter to use US plugs. The US uses Type A (two flat parallel prongs) or Type B plugs (Type A with grounding pin) while Australia uses Type I (flat grounding pin and v-shape flat prongs). You should be able to buy these adapters anywhere.