Does Ipone 5c case works on 5se?
- Asked by Mario Rene G from Denver
- Asked about: LifeProof nüüd case for iPhone 5/5s…
3 Answers from the Community
No, Unfortunately. This is because the iPhone 5c has a curved back whereas the iPhone SE has a more square back with Edges... I hope this answered your question
- Answered by Calizè P from Brisbane
My Otterbox Commuter case from my old 5c fits my new SE perfectly.
I ordered a new case, but thought I would try this while I waited for it to arrive.
Some other types of cases may not fit, but the silicone layer is forgiving enough that this will work.
Hope this helps someone!
- Answered by Mary H from Peterborough
No. The 5C has a seperate case.
- Answered by O K from City