Does Mac OS X 10.6 support Arabic language?
- How can I write in Arabic?
- is there Arabic user interface for Mac OS X 10.6?
I have MacBook Pro 13" with Mac OS X 10.6
Memory 8 GB
- Asked by Abdullah A
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
2 Answers from the Community
Yes you can write Arabic in Mac OS X 10.6
- Open "System Preferences" located in apple menu in the upper left corner
- Click on "Language & Text"
-Click on "Input Source" Tab.
- Add check mark for Arabic Language.
and be sure you select the check box for "Show input menu in menu bar"
- Answered by Monther A from Dubai
- Answered by Bushra F from New York