I am traveling from the US to London. what do I need as far as converter/adapter for my iphone 5 and ipad air?

  • Asked about:  QA Apple MagSafe Power Adapter

1 Answer from the Community

  • All you need is an adapter plug for your iPad air. You may need a converter for your phone. I would go to an Apple store and find out before you go. Once you get to London, you can always go to an Apple Store and they can help you. However, it is easier to find an Apple store here in the US than in the UK, so it would be better if you were to do this before you go.