I don't have leopard or snow leopard on my computer, can I upgrade to lion?
- Asked by Lupe T from Kailua Kona
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
1 Answer from the Community
Please resubmit your question with the following info from the "About This Mac" dialog box (accessible from the Apple Menu):
1) What version of OSX do you currently have? (the version number is under the large "Mac OS X" in the "About This Mac" dialog box).
2) What processor do you have?
3) How much memory do you have.
Once the above information is provided, we can tell you what upgrade is possible.
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouve