I need a car charger to plug into for mac book
- Asked by Kevin B from Brampton
- Asked about: QA Apple MagSafe Power Adapter
4 Answers from the Community
Kensington I think makes a plug for the car. Do not use the Airline Adapter for car use.
- Answered by Jared H from Burke
Kensington sells one that is sold through the Apple store. It's called Kensington Auto/Air Power Inverter with USB Ports
You can ask the Apple store) customer service rep. for the link or do a search. This forum won't let me post the link here.
- Answered by Philip K from Chicago
You should note, although this is a very old thread, that the Airport adapter does not work in your car.
Using the MagSafe Airline Adapter provides power for your computer but does not charge the battery.
The MagSafe Airline Adapter is not compatible with automobile power ports."
- Answered by Douglas M from Avon
You would need to buy the Apple MagSafe Airline Adapter.
- Answered by Stephen B from San Francisco