If I bring the laptop to China or HongKong for bussiness trip, do I have to get a power transformer/converter

  • Asked about:  QA Apple MagSafe Power Adapter

1 Answer from the Community

  • Best Answer:

    If your MacBook is a 2006 to present date, you don't need a power transformer/converter. Your present Power Adapter will accept Line voltage: 100V to 240V AC and Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz. What you will need are Plug Adapters. Go to Apple Store type in power adapters in the search box and get the Apple World Travel Adapter Kit. It includes 6 adapter plugs.