Is there an option of a one-time purchase without having to renew one-year subscriptions?
I bought a new MacBook 14 months ago, along with a one-year subscription to Microsoft Office Personal. I'm not a heavy user and don't want to keep paying the annual $70 fee, i.e., I don't need all the updates. I'd rather do a one-time download. Is that possible?
- Asked by Laura S from Silver Spring
Microsoft Office 365
Product No Longer Available
2 Answers from the Community
There are 2 options.
1. If you do not wish to use this product after 1 year, make sure to turn off "Auto-Renewal" before the next billing cycle.
You won't be able to use Office after 1 year once it gets expired. To use the features, a renewal is needed.
2. You can make one-time purchase for lifetime usage for either Office 2016 Home and Student or Office 2016 Home and Business for Mac.
- Answered by Vishwas C from Bangalore
- Answered by Timothy John B from Oviedo