whats different between apple gift card and itunes gift card???
- Asked by Sara B
2 Answers from the Community
The iTunes gift card can be used to purchase ONLY digital content such as music, movies and apps. The apple gift card can be used to purchase hardware like a Mac, iPhone, or iPad.
- Answered by Patrick W from Harvest
Apple Gift Cards can be used to purchase products on the Apple Online Store or the Apple Retail Store
• Apple Gift Cards
• iTunes Gift Cards
• iTunes Gift Certificates
• Electronic Software Download, such as QuickTime Pro
• Purchases at the iTunes Music Store
• iPhoto or Aperture Photo Services
iTunes Gift Cards can be used to purchase products on the iTunes Store including:
• TV Shows
- Answered by Souang T from Beaverton