do you need wifi for an ipod
- Asked by Edith R from Rialto
5 Answers from the Community
Yes you do. If you want to surf the internet, use social networks, play internet required apps, etc.
- Answered by Asia M from Anchorage
For some features, yes, you do. Not all, though.
Some apps need wifi, some don't.
Texting apps, Social networking apps, (facebook, twitter, etc), any apps that let you interact with other people, will need wifi.
You won't need wifi to take pictures, for example, but to share them, yes.
- Answered by Carly B from Franklin
If you want to get on Safari you will need wifi...or FaceTime, or messages...
- Answered by Hope H from San Antonio
No, not really. if you want apps yeah, or you can use your computer.
- Answered by Ruth B from Davison
Depending on what ipod you have.
- Answered by Dado L from 98979