This looks great! Does this work with PCs?

QA Apple 27-inch LED Cinema Display

QA Apple 27-inch LED Cinema Display

Product No Longer Available

22 Answers from the Community

  • If you have a PC with displayport, you cannot use the cables that are recommended in this thread (that I saw). They all have a male mini displayport to male displayport.

    You need to use something like the StarTech DP2MDPMF6IN DisplayPort to Mini DisplayPort Video Cable Adapter - M/F. That way you can plug the cable from the display into a female mini displayport socket.

  • Yes