Is the Apple Watch Waterproof
- Asked by Andreus R from Cleveland
- Flag as inappropriate Is the Apple Watch Waterproof
1 Answer from the Community
The Apple Watch from Series 2 and newer are water RESISTANT to 50metres. There are temperature ratings that will effect the seals and the tests are run in fresh water, not salt or chlorine. There are pretty safe but if you get liquid inside, you may not be covered.
- Answered by Tim B from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is Apple Watch 4 ECG feature available internationally?
- Asked by Vratislav H from Hollywood
- Mar. 9, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Is Apple Watch 4 ECG feature available internationally?