Similar questions from the community
is it compatible with iMac 5k late 2014?
- Asked by Kyriakos D
- Flag as inappropriate (is it compatible with iMac 5k late 2014?)
No answers yet
Is the LG UltraFine 4K display compatible with the new mac mini?
- Asked by James L from Wakefield
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the LG UltraFine 4K display compatible with the new mac mini?)
Powering: "Normal On" is 120W according to the specs. 120W when charging a compatible Mac, right? How much for powering the display only?
Will this Display work with a macbook pro Retina, 13-inch Mid 2014 model?
- Asked by Robert M from Burlington
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this Display work with a macbook pro Retina, 13-inch Mid 2014 model?)
Should it work with a MBP Retina Mid 2015? (R9 M370X graphics card)
I've read several places around that it should work with this model, however, I ordered one, bought also the adapter cables and it DOESN'T WORK at all. No response from the monitor, I plug the TB3 to TB2 adapter, then plug it into my Macbook and definitely not working at all (monitor doesn't power up neither display anything).
Could someone throw some light on this?
Also, if not working, I bought it through Apple Store, could I ask for a refund? There's almost no information about compatibility and the information displayed on the Apple page doesn't help much as it's hard to understand. I did understood that my model should work with it but I'm seeing it's not.
- Asked by Pablo G from Barcelona
- Flag as inappropriate (Should it work with a MBP Retina Mid 2015? (R9 M370X graphics card))