Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Will it work with my iMac (21.5-inch, Mid 2011)?
I am looking for a new router for my apartment and I was wondering if it will work with my iMac (21.5-inch, Mid 2011) - 2,7 GHz Intel Core i5 - 16 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 - AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512 MB. thanks for any answer... Fredy.
- Asked by Fredy S from Rio De Janeiro
- Jul. 17, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Will it work with my iMac (21.5-inch, Mid 2011)?
No answers yet
Will this work with Uverse NVG589?
- Asked by David C from Allendale
- Jun. 25, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Will this work with Uverse NVG589?
Will these work in a house with internal concrete walls?
My current SP router is located in the study which has concrete walls - most of the rooms in the house are bounded by internal concrete walls which has caused me internet connection problems when employing the normal router-extender technologies - internet is sporadic Will this solution, combined with my Airport Router, solve my existing problems?
- Asked by John B from Blackburn
- May 16, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Will these work in a house with internal concrete walls?
Will it work with HomeKit devices that require a bridge?
- Asked by Darrell M from Indialantic
- Jun. 17, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Will it work with HomeKit devices that require a bridge?
I’ve got an Airport TC, that I’ve had for the past couple of years and works fine... is there any reason to switch to these while the TC is still ok?
I have an Airport TC, that operates as my wireless router, with the ISP provided router put in to modem mode. The airport TC also stores my iTunes and other media libraries and is used for TimeMachine. I get good coverage of Wi-Fi in my duplex with this set up, so the question I’m wondering is: while this is all still working ok, is there any real reason to switch to a new system like these? Obviously I’m aware TC has been discontinued and won’t get any new firmware updates, but what am I potentially missing out on by sticking with it?
Is Linksys velop compatible with macOS High Sierra
My Airport express has broken down and I need tot change router. I checked for compatibility with my different apple products but there is no information concerning Mc Os computer. Will I have to link the velop system with a cable for it to work once I connect the router to my modem or will it setup automatically on my computer like for Air port extreme? thank you for the info. Daniele
- Asked by Danièle G from Longueuil
- Oct. 12, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Is Linksys velop compatible with macOS High Sierra