Similar questions from the community
can I use this cable to connect my Macbook Pro Air to a Powerall jump start for 12 volt vehicles. It shows it will charge laptops but requires cable.
iPod Dock Connector to USB 2.0 + Firewall Cable
I have an original i pod 40 gig Classic. It says in the manual that there is an accessory that can charge with a firewall connection to the power adapter that came with the unit and a USB that connects to the computer .both leads plug into the ipod base.Is this still available as I want to download my itunes library stored on my new computer to the ipod but currently there is not enough battery life to do it without it being connected to power which I cant do if the current USB cable (which does not supply power to the ipod) is already plugged in to the Ipod.
- Asked by David B
- Flag as inappropriate (iPod Dock Connector to USB 2.0 + Firewall Cable)
No answers yet
Please ... Is this the cable I need to upload iPhone photos to my PC?
Have lost cable that came with my IPhone 3G ... have over 1500 photos I need to download to my PC. Am not a techie and am totally lost as to what cable I need ...eeek! Please help! Thanks, Carol
- Asked by Carol S from Branson
- Flag as inappropriate (Please ... Is this the cable I need to upload iPhone photos to my PC?)
Is this the cable that will also work between the iPad Dock and a PC?
I know about the cable that comes with the iPad... I need a 2nd cable and dock for my development iMac.
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this the cable that will also work between the iPad Dock and a PC?)
can this usb cable download from my music library in my pc to iphone
I want to copy music saved from CDs now stored in my PCs itunes library into my iphone4.
- Asked by Marty C from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (can this usb cable download from my music library in my pc to iphone)
Does the iphone charge while being synchronized (attached to PC)?
My Treo has a dock that is used for synchronizing and charging. Does apple have a comparable setup...either dock or cabling? Because of arthritis in my fingers, disconnecting and connecting the cables is an issue. Thanks.
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the iphone charge while being synchronized (attached to PC)?)
Is there any warranty on the cable ?
My devices are out of warranty. If I get a new cable, will the cable be under any warranty? How long will it be?
- Asked by Kar Min A
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any warranty on the cable ?)
Are these cables compatible with the new ipod shuffle?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these cables compatible with the new ipod shuffle?)
dowload pictures to computer
An American friend tells me that you supply a cable that will permit dowload of photographs from an ipad to a computer by USB cable but I do not see this in the catalogue. Is there such a thing please?
- Asked by Gordon R
- Flag as inappropriate (dowload pictures to computer)
No answers yet
How do you disconnect cable?
The old iPod USB cable had buttons on both ends of the part that connected to the iPod. You pushed the buttons, and then it was easy to disconnect the iPod from the cable. However, I just bought a new iPod nano, and the cable head does not have buttons, so I basically have to yank it out sideways. This seems very dangerous to the internals of my iPod.
Is there a simple way to remove the iPod from this new cable? Is there some part I should be pushing so that it will slide right out easily, and I don't have to yank it out and scratch everything up? Thanks.
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you disconnect cable?)
is this cable compatible with iphone 4
I am getting the new iPhone 4 and wanted to know if this cable will fit the new iPhone as I have several of these around my home and one in my car already...thanks
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (is this cable compatible with iphone 4)