Similar questions from the community
will this cable help my ipod touch sync to my computer? i have ipod No.A1213
so ive been had this ipod since probably like 3 years and it was working perfectly fine but then out of nowhere it would not charge unless it was with my ihome and everything i would plug it to the computer it always said that the computer cant recognize the ipod so its been like this for like 2 years and ive been trying to fix it ever since the ipod works and i can listen to my old music and everything i just cant put any music in it anything i cant sync it nothing because the computer doesnt recognize it. so i was wondering if this cable would help me?
- Asked by Luis Y A from Allenhurst
- Flag as inappropriate (will this cable help my ipod touch sync to my computer? i have ipod No.A1213)
how to charge i-pad2 abroad
I am going to Israel with my new i-Pad2; I always charged my Apple computers and i-phones via the Apple charging connector. Does the same apply to i-Pad2?
- Asked by Teresa P from Bethesda
- Flag as inappropriate (how to charge i-pad2 abroad)
I have a 3rd generation Ipod Touch and am going on a trip - can I connect my touch to the USB port in our car to keep it charged while I am gone?
I won't have my computer with me and the laptop we use has a different version of ITunes on it so I don't want to use that, unless I can prevent it from syncing.
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a 3rd generation Ipod Touch and am going on a trip - can I connect my touch to the USB port in our car to keep it charged while I am gone?)
iPod Dock Connector to USB 2.0 + Firewall Cable
I have an original i pod 40 gig Classic. It says in the manual that there is an accessory that can charge with a firewall connection to the power adapter that came with the unit and a USB that connects to the computer .both leads plug into the ipod base.Is this still available as I want to download my itunes library stored on my new computer to the ipod but currently there is not enough battery life to do it without it being connected to power which I cant do if the current USB cable (which does not supply power to the ipod) is already plugged in to the Ipod.
- Asked by David B
- Flag as inappropriate (iPod Dock Connector to USB 2.0 + Firewall Cable)
No answers yet
Is charge time affected by USB outlet type? Ie., Apple or off-brand adapter, computer, extension cord, or in-wall plug?
30 pin to USB cord and iPad 2nd Generation charging speed
- Asked by Caryn Ann W from Enoch
- Flag as inappropriate (Is charge time affected by USB outlet type? Ie., Apple or off-brand adapter, computer, extension cord, or in-wall plug?)