Similar questions from the community
Can I connect my Iphone 4 to a computer to make internet connection
May I know how connect my iPhone 4 to a computer to make internet connection
- Asked by Aymi T from Kuala Lumpur
- Jan. 31, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect my Iphone 4 to a computer to make internet connection)
dowload pictures to computer
An American friend tells me that you supply a cable that will permit dowload of photographs from an ipad to a computer by USB cable but I do not see this in the catalogue. Is there such a thing please?
- Asked by Gordon R
- Oct. 21, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (dowload pictures to computer)
No answers yet
iPod Dock Connector to USB 2.0 + Firewall Cable
I have an original i pod 40 gig Classic. It says in the manual that there is an accessory that can charge with a firewall connection to the power adapter that came with the unit and a USB that connects to the computer .both leads plug into the ipod base.Is this still available as I want to download my itunes library stored on my new computer to the ipod but currently there is not enough battery life to do it without it being connected to power which I cant do if the current USB cable (which does not supply power to the ipod) is already plugged in to the Ipod.
- Asked by David B
- Jan. 30, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (iPod Dock Connector to USB 2.0 + Firewall Cable)
No answers yet
I have an IPOD cable in my 2010 NISSAN CUBE. Is there a cable or adapter that will connect the IPOD end of that cable to the USB end of a SANSA CLIP
The SANSA CLIP+ is an MP3 player that has a USB cable
does this cable mute the ipod touch when connected/charging?
I gave my original cable to my daughter for her ipod when hers broke.
I then had a DLO cable that worked for charging and syncing but muted the ipod when connected.
I replaced it with a Dynex cable that charges and does not mute but will not sync - the ipod is not seen in itunes when connected.
So I want one that does it all, charges, syncs, does not mute.
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxx
- Nov. 13, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (does this cable mute the ipod touch when connected/charging?)
I need a cable to connect iPod Nano to player with iPod dock male connection
I have the little connector to attach iPod Nano to my Apple Notebook. No problem. I need an adaptor or cable that will connect my iPod Nano to a standard iPod docking station that is an iPod dock/CD player/radio/w speakers, etc.
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Oct. 27, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (I need a cable to connect iPod Nano to player with iPod dock male connection)
will this cable help my ipod touch sync to my computer? i have ipod No.A1213
so ive been had this ipod since probably like 3 years and it was working perfectly fine but then out of nowhere it would not charge unless it was with my ihome and everything i would plug it to the computer it always said that the computer cant recognize the ipod so its been like this for like 2 years and ive been trying to fix it ever since the ipod works and i can listen to my old music and everything i just cant put any music in it anything i cant sync it nothing because the computer doesnt recognize it. so i was wondering if this cable would help me?
- Asked by Luis Y A from Allenhurst
- Apr. 1, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will this cable help my ipod touch sync to my computer? i have ipod No.A1213)
Is there a similar cable with optional female ends?
I am trying to connect the Dock of a Klipsch iFi Speaker system to my MacBookPro so that I can have iTunes play through the Klipsch iFi. I believe a cable with a female end (same as the connector on the iPod) may allow me to connect to the Klipsch system.
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxx
- Jan. 7, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a similar cable with optional female ends?)
Can I use this cable with a card reader?
I have an (unpowered) SD USB card reader, if I connected this to it, using a female to female USB adaptor, would it allow me to transfer photographs to the iPad? I know the Apple camera connection kit will do this, I just wanted to save myself some extra expense.
- Asked by Anonymous A
- May 30, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this cable with a card reader?)
can I use this cable to connect my Macbook Pro Air to a Powerall jump start for 12 volt vehicles. It shows it will charge laptops but requires cable.
What cable do you need to go with the camera adapter kit to connect to the camera? Camera connections are the mini usb not the standard usb.
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxx
- Feb. 20, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (What cable do you need to go with the camera adapter kit to connect to the camera? Camera connections are the mini usb not the standard usb.)
is there an extension to this cable that has the apple connection at both ends (one male, one female), rather than a USB connection at one end?
I want to be able to connect my MACBOOK PRO with a USB to USB cable so I can connect it to internet for download. What's the exact product to buy?
Can older ipod nanos use any charge cable? Have the connections changed with gen 4,5,6?
I am looking for an additional charge cable for an ipod nano 3rd gen. The compatibility descriptions on off brand cables list only gen 4,5,6. Has the connection cable changed, or do they all use the same cable?
- Asked by Brenda H from Scottsdale
- Sep. 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can older ipod nanos use any charge cable? Have the connections changed with gen 4,5,6?)