Similar questions from the community
Are there any warranties offered for these?
- Asked by Trent T from Salt Lake City
- Flag as inappropriate (Are there any warranties offered for these?)
No answers yet
Does Apple offer insurance for AirPods?
I want to buy these AirPods but I won’t if they don’t offer insurance. I’m a person who loses things a lot.
- Asked by Arely M from Jersey City
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple offer insurance for AirPods?)
No answers yet
Will they stay in your ear unlike, earpods, which have a similar design, do they offer any shock resistance for when they do? Pricing is great though!
Obviously a very cool new type of 'intelligent' headphones but are they practical for every day use? Seems that like the earpods they would fall out easily, as they dont seem to have different size molds to fit different ear shapes. If they do fall, as there are no wires to hold them back, would they suffer damage when hitting the ground? Not trying to be pessimistic, they seem great, can imagine myself scrambling around a busy street or train looking for a lost one though.
Is it possible to connect more than one set of AirPods to a single device so for example two people can listen to the same music etc?
AirPods multiple connections
- Asked by Travis T from Berwick
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to connect more than one set of AirPods to a single device so for example two people can listen to the same music etc?)