Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Beats Solo3 Wireless Sound transfer distance
Our kitchen is 20-30 feet from our new Smart TV in Den, too far to hear TV dialogue distinctly in kitchen without having a deafening volume in Den. We have wifi***, Bluetooth, misc Macs, iPad Pro & older iPhones. Would these Beats wireless headphones relay TV sound from Den to Kitchen? The Cook*** wants to hear the TV dialogue in kitchen. We installed a second cable + TV in kitchen but 2 cables produce misaligned sounds audible in both rooms. That is, news story #1 dialogue overlapped both news story #2 dialogue & pic*** Overlapping noise made it impossible to hear a clear broadcast in either room. Would headphone transferred sound either a) sync with TV sound or at least b) block hearing misaligned dialogue in each room. That is, how good are the headphones at dampening external sound?
*** Internet available only from cable company. We are trying to hear c) only one cable channel in both rooms for 1-2 hours ($), d) not different channels and e) not a cable broadcast + a streamed movie ($$$). Cable company response to problem was "live with it". Cook busy with knives, needs only sound & not moving picture that distracts from stovetop catching on fire. Thus 2nd iPad purchase not preferred solution.
If there is an established & simple solution to this sound problem please point me to it & don't waste your precious time on explaining an uninformed questioner. I'm grateful for any advice except putting iPad iPro in kitchen as it's glued to my hand.
- Asked by Patricia T from Fort Worth
- Flag as inappropriate (Beats Solo3 Wireless Sound transfer distance)
No answers yet
Does the Solo3 or Studio3 work well on Windows 10 as well as it does on Mac?
- Asked by Fabio C from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Solo3 or Studio3 work well on Windows 10 as well as it does on Mac?)
Any of these headphones hearing aid compatible?
- Asked by Elsha K from Richfield
- Flag as inappropriate (Any of these headphones hearing aid compatible?)
No answers yet
What is the frequency response of these headphones?
- Asked by Denis M from Unionville
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the frequency response of these headphones?)
does beats solo3 connect to bluetooth 4.0?
I have samsung s3 and the version of its bluetooth is 4.0.so i'm wondering if I can connect it to this headphone.
- Asked by Farhad H from Tampa
- Flag as inappropriate (does beats solo3 connect to bluetooth 4.0?)
Are they only compatable with apple products?
Can you use them with samsung products, like the S7 and conputers that aren't Macs???
- Asked by Jamie J
- Flag as inappropriate (Are they only compatable with apple products?)
Are these safe to use when flying?
Not sure due to them having Lithium-Ion battery.
- Asked by Sophie V
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these safe to use when flying?)
Can you wear them "wired?" (There are times when I need to do this when working in a common work area such as WeWork.
- Asked by Melinda G from Leesburg
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you wear them "wired?" (There are times when I need to do this when working in a common work area such as WeWork.)
Can I clean the white cloth part where the ear goes?
- Asked by Chinarka C from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I clean the white cloth part where the ear goes?)
Is the Matt gold colour more of a pink? I have the gold iPhone 8 which is more of a rose gold colour. Are the Matt gold coloured Beats solo3 same?
Colour of Matt gold versus gold and rose gold
is the cable (remote) white or black?,
because in the picture shows black, but all unboxing videos from youtube came with white cable
- Asked by Alexis H from Waipa
- Flag as inappropriate (is the cable (remote) white or black?,)
Can I used for running and workout?
- Asked by Yulshaun Y from Laguna Niguel
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I used for running and workout?)