Similar questions from the community
What's the output voltage on this?
Can't find the info online but it should be written on the side of the device.
- Asked by Jarrett W from Saint Cloud
- Jul. 2, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (What's the output voltage on this?)
No answers yet
Compatible to all countries voltage?
can i use this in all countries with different voltages?
- Asked by Soo Ming Charles T
- Jul. 14, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatible to all countries voltage?)
No answers yet
What Power Delivery profiles does 30W USB-C Power Adapter support? Which of this profiles supported by iPhone 8/X/Xs and iPad Pro?
Does Apple have a chart that lists the charging speeds: for the different phones and chargers? E.g. full charge in 30min, 60min, 120min? etc.
With all the new chargers apple has (5W, 10W, 12W, 30W, etc.) it isn't clear to me (or others) what the recommended chargers are to have. I see that there is a difference in USB as well (Type-A and Type-C) that can work with the phone too. When i've bought my older iPhones (3 to 7) they all came with the 5w USB Type A tiny charger and that didn't seem to give me the fastest time... While the specs of Watts, Volts, amps, are listed... its hard to just find a clear answer on time to charge because that is what we really care about.
- Asked by Thomas S from Galloway
- Jun. 5, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple have a chart that lists the charging speeds: for the different phones and chargers? E.g. full charge in 30min, 60min, 120min? etc.)