Questions & Answers for Twelve South PlugBug World Charger and Power Adapter
44 Questions + 26 Answers
44 Questions from the Community
Will this charge my iPad mini in south Africa ? If not what will?
- Asked by Melanie M from Ozark
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charge my iPad mini in south Africa ? If not what will?)
No, unfortunately South Africa has a plug that is only used in 3 countries, so it is extremely difficult to find an adapter. I suggest going to the country, and going to a Clicks or Checkers there, where you will be able to find a universal adapter for south african wall plugs. And you will not need a voltage converter as your macbook already has one built in
- Answered by Owen G from Oshawa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will this charge my iPad mini in south Africa ? If not what will?)
Charging iPad in Australia
Have the iPad 2 do I need a special charger or adapter?
- Asked by Peter Z from Chelmsford
- Flag as inappropriate (Charging iPad in Australia)
What is the weight of the 12 south plug bug world charger kit?
- Asked by Elizabeth Joanne C from San Antonio
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the weight of the 12 south plug bug world charger kit?)