Questions & Answers for Belkin Micro-USB to USB Cable with Lightning Adapter
6 Questions + 3 Answers
6 Questions from the Community
as this charger for a iPhone 6 Plus
just wondering about it
- Asked by Natosha W from Johnstown
- Flag as inappropriate (as this charger for a iPhone 6 Plus)
No , it wil Not damage your iPhone . Infact I use my iPad charger to charge my iPhone . iPad charger is 2.1 amp and it charges my phone faster !
- Answered by Haitham I from Abu Dhabi
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (as this charger for a iPhone 6 Plus)
No - the cable is USB to micro-USB and there is an attached adapter that you fit over the micro-USB plug which turns it into a lightning cable tip. It's not a cable with 2 ends (micro-USB and lightning).
- Answered by Stephen I
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (can you use this cable to charge iOS device and micro usb enabled device at the same time?)
is this the usb cable I need to restore my Apple TV 2nd Gen. (Pwr & Data)
- Asked by Michael M from St.sauveur
- Flag as inappropriate (is this the usb cable I need to restore my Apple TV 2nd Gen. (Pwr & Data))
Will this cable connect to an Apple TV (2nd and 3rd generation)?
- Asked by Mark T from Salt Spring Island
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cable connect to an Apple TV (2nd and 3rd generation)?)