Questions & Answers for LaCie 4TB Rugged RAID Thunderbolt + USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive
6 Questions + 2 Answers
6 Questions from the Community
How do you connect the drive via it's attached Thunderbolt connector to a new MBP with TB3/USBC ports
I have a recent MacBook PRO and it only has the new USB-C / Thunderbolt 3 ports. I ordered a Lightning to USB-C cable as that is what the built-in cable looks like even though it is called a Thunderbolt cable. It fits very loosely and I never get access to the drive.
What is the correct cable as there is no such thing as a TB3 to USB-C cable on the Apple site
- Asked by Ron A from Qualicum Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you connect the drive via it's attached Thunderbolt connector to a new MBP with TB3/USBC ports)
Does this come formatted for Mac?
- Asked by Susan D from Santa Rosa
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this come formatted for Mac?)
Is this hard drive solid state?
- Asked by Billy E from Toledo
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this hard drive solid state?)
- Answered by Lucas S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is this hard drive solid state?)