Questions & Answers for Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt with Century Trim
24 Questions from the Community
How long do the batteries last? How are they replaced?
- Asked by Jose V S from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate (How long do the batteries last? How are they replaced?)
It depends on how much you are locking and unlocking the unit. But if it's anything like other Schalge touch locks (I have the Z-wave one), it's good for over a year. There is a battery indicator on the app as well as flashing lights on the unit. The battery (9 volt smoke detector type) is housed behind the black plastic cover on the interior side of the lock.
- Answered by Benjamin N from Long Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (How long do the batteries last? How are they replaced?)
Bluetooth range for AppleTV
The box says "ideally 40ft", but is that 40ft free space/open air or through normal building materials? i don't know too many people with an AppleTV in their foyer!
In my case it's about 40ft, but through a tiled floor and a couple walls.
- Asked by Bruce T from Tottenham
- Flag as inappropriate (Bluetooth range for AppleTV)