Questions & Answers for Manfrotto Compact Action Tripod
2 Questions from the Community
Hi Matthew, the "tripod mount" as you describe it is sold separately. Manfrotto makes one that is available on this site, the "Manfrotto TwistGrip Universal Clamp Mount for iPhone". It sells for $49.95. The clamp-mount securely attaches to all iPhone models and lets you then attach your iPhone to any tripod (including, of course, the "Manfrotto Compact Action Tripod"). I would include a link to the clamp-mount but this comment section won't let me ;) -- but it's easily found on this site.
BTW, there are other "Clamp-Mounts" on this site that also attach your iPhone to any tripod, so check 'em all out.
- Answered by Roger B from Salisbury
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (iPhone Compatibility)
What is the height range with the telescoping legs?
- Asked by Gordon H from Wilmington
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the height range with the telescoping legs?)
The maximum height is 61.02 inches or 5.085 feet.
- Answered by Daniel P from Charlotte
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (What is the height range with the telescoping legs?)