Questions & Answers for Moleskine Folio Case for 12.9-inch iPad Pro
7 Questions from the Community
Can you fold the cover over the back like a smart case?
I can’t tell from the photos if you can fold the front cover over completely so you can walk and take notes more easily while holding the IPad like a clipboard.
- Asked by James C from Cresson
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you fold the cover over the back like a smart case?)
Is there a different color other than black, perfering red
- Asked by Noe C from Brookfield
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a different color other than black, perfering red)
Yes it does. I own it and it does work with the auto wake/sleep function.
- Answered by David C from Belleville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Does this have the auto wake/sleep function? Thanks)
Compatibility with 6th gen
So the newest iPad (MRJN2LL/A) does have a 9.7" screen so I was wondering/hoping if this case is compatible with the 6th gen iPad? I am really looking for a case that can also fit/store my Apple pencil (as I have already misplaced it a few times)
- Asked by Mitchell M from Tampa
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatibility with 6th gen)
Yes, it does have a pocket
- Answered by Jean-pierre G from Les Baux Ste Croix
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (does it have a pocket?)
How do you remove the iPad from case
Cannot remove iPad mini from moleskind case
- Asked by Carolyn A from Weston
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you remove the iPad from case)
How much does this case weigh?
- Asked by Donovan D from Plano
- Flag as inappropriate (How much does this case weigh?)