Questions & Answers for DJI OSMO Mobile Gimbal for iPhone
4 Questions from the Community
Does you iPhone fit in it with a case on?
Mainly a iPhone 10 with otterbox pursuit series case.
- Asked by Jared A from Prospect
- Flag as inappropriate (Does you iPhone fit in it with a case on?)
It depends on what IPhone model you have. I’ve tried using Apples silicon Case with my IPhone 7 Plus but the Osmo can’t handle the weight and won’t stabilize the IPhone 7 with the case on!!!! Very disappointing! But with any other IPhone models smaller than the iPhone plus series you can use a thin case like Apples silicon or leather cases. I use my IPhone 6 with Apple’s silicon Case, luckily it works and stabilizes my IPhone 6 with the case on!!!!! Wait for the DJI OSMO MOBILE 2 though as for it only costs $129 and is simpler and bettter than the original!! Preorders start on DJI’s website on January, 23 2018!!!
- Answered by Bryce H from Fairfield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Does you iPhone fit in it with a case on?)
how good is the sound quality
use it as music recorder and playback
- Asked by David L from Walnut
- Flag as inappropriate (how good is the sound quality)
The sound is recorded by your iPhone unless you buy an external microphone which may offset the balance of the gimbal.
- Answered by Ray H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (how good is the sound quality)