Questions & Answers for Gamevice Controller for iPad mini
23 Questions from the Community
Do I need to charge this controller
So does this controller have a battery inside of it or is the charging port just there to charge the phone while you play games and not the controller?
- Asked by Carlos F from Providence
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need to charge this controller)
Gamevice draws it's power from the iPhone - there is no battery inside Gamevice. The Lightning receptacle is for charging your iPhone whilst playing games.
- Answered by Fraser T from Simi Valley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Do I need to charge this controller)
Does this obstruct the iPad camera or sensors?
Since the Gamevice surrounds the ends of the iPad, does it affect the camera, microphone(s) or sensors?
- Asked by Brian S from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this obstruct the iPad camera or sensors?)
Can you use it as a gaming controller to play games on Apple TV?
- Asked by Matt J from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use it as a gaming controller to play games on Apple TV?)