Questions & Answers for Bose® QuietControl™ 30 Wireless Headphones
9 Questions from the Community
Can these be paired with an Apple computer?
work with compuer?
- Asked by Dennis F from Kailua Kona
- Apr. 10, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Can these be paired with an Apple computer?)
No. The electronics are in the neck band.
- Answered by Anne M. W from Pine Grove
- Feb. 18, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is neck band removable?)
No, they don't. These headphones cannot be connected to devices other than by Bluetooth. In other words, there is no way to connect them by wire.
- Answered by Anton Z
- Dec. 12, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Do they have adaptor plug for usual wire connectivity like on airplane?)
Can this be connected with the new iPod Nano via Bluetooth?
- Asked by Edward W from Edinburgh
- Dec. 4, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be connected with the new iPod Nano via Bluetooth?)
Can you listen and charge at the same time
- Asked by Rizwan K from Vancouver
- Apr. 24, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you listen and charge at the same time)